12310 102 Street, Grande PrairieList No. 5805
Heat , water & $60 of power is included
July 1, 2021
108, 12310-102 Street
Private, in suite
Ground floor suite
One underground parking stall
Two bedroom suite for rent in Grande Prairie- Northridge Neighbourhood.
1. Kitchen area has tons of cabinet space.
2. Kitchen comes with four appliances including a dishwasher.
3. Modern paint colours throughout.
4. Spacious open concept kitchen, dining and living room.
5. One underground parking stall.
6. Master bedroom with walk through closet and en-suite.
7. Second moderate sized bedroom.
8. Second full bath with stand up shower.
9. Tons of windows throughout the home to let plenty of natural light in.
10. Laundry in unit
Enjoy luxury living in this beautiful condo in Inverness Estates. This spacious ground level suite has big windows providing lots of natural light on sunny days and modern paint colours throughout make decorating this home a breeze. The open concept kitchen, dining and living room provides you with enough space to entertain friends and family and the kitchen comes complete with four large appliances including a dishwasher to make after dinner clean up quick and easy. The large master bedroom has a full en-suite and a walk through closet with built in shelves on each side for your clothing. This home has a second bathroom with a stand alone shower so no one needs to worry about sharing on those busy mornings. A good size second bedroom is perfect for roommates or use as an office space. Your own private laundry area is tucked away off of the hallway. One underground parking stall is also included so you don’t have to worry about cleaning off your car this winter!
Available July 1 ! Security deposit is $1650. Heat, water and $60 of power included in rent. Price is based on a one year lease. Ask about pricing for a shorter term.
Property address: 108, 12310 102st
Rental application —> https://rentrlp.ca/tenant-application
Royal LePage – The Realty Group Ltd.
Property Management Angie Peters, Broker
#102, 9601 107 St, Grande Prairie, AB